No single investment in technology will last longer than your cabling system.
Today's businesses require advanced information technology to maintain a
competitive advantage. As technology continues to evolve, the corporate network
must support voice, data, video and multimedia applications. The growing size
of networks and the introduction of higher-speed access methods create an
overwhelming need for reliable, manageable cabling systems. Careful planning
will prevent congestion that can dramatically diminish your network performance.
AntennaPro can design and work with cabling systems, which may include several
independent cabling solutions of different media types. We are experienced
with all copper cabling including coax, Cat 3, 5, and 6, fiber optic, and
many other low-voltage cabling for audio, security, and access control systems.
Ultimately, your network's specific requirements will determine the appropriate
cabling choices for your information system.
- Horizontal and Backbone Cabling Pathways Systems –
these systems consist of structures such as cable trays and j-hooks to conceal,
protect, support and provide access to your cabling infrastructure.
- Backbone Distribution Systems – these systems consist
of fiber and copper cabling and provide connections between your equipment
rooms (ER’s), telecommunications rooms (TR’s) and telecommunications
service entrance facilities. We can install these systems within your buildings
and in your campus environment.
- Horizontal Cabling Systems – these systems consist
of category 3, category 5e, category 6, fiber optic cabling and termination
products installed between the telecommunications rooms (TR’s) and
the work areas.
- Telecommunications and Equipment Rooms – these
rooms provide connections between your Backbone and Horizontal systems and
connections to your network and telephone equipment.
- Fire Stopping – we install fire stopping to reestablish
the integrity of fire-rated structures when cable, cable trays, cable sleeves,
conduit and inner ducts penetrate these barriers.
- Grounding and Bonding Systems – these systems consist
of bonding and grounding specifically for telecommunications systems between
telecommunications rooms, and for the components within telecommunications
- Request for Proposal (RFP) Services – design and
develop an RFP for your cabling system
- Assistance with developing budgets and designs for voice,
data, and video projects.
- Audit of existing data, voice, and video cable infrastructure
- Drawings of equipment rack layouts and wall field designs
AntennaPro provides more than Cabling
AntennaPro provides complete solutions, from system planning, to purchasing,
to installation and integration with your current systems. Give us a call
and we'll help you plan your next upgrade.
- Equipment Sales - In our fifteen years of low-voltage
cabling we've worked on and installed a wide variety of systems. We can
advise you on the best equipment for your situation and purchase it for
you through our vendors. This way you'll know that everything works together
because we're installing it for you. We can help with phone systems, data
network hardware, and audio and video equipment.
- Hardware installation - We've installed a wide variety
of systems including fire alarms, security, access control, music and paging
- just about any low-voltage equipment you can think of.
- Wire and Equipment Migration - whether you need to move
your network to a new location, or move a computer to another office, we
- Rack and Wiring Cleanup - As businesses grow they sometimes
outgrow their cabling systems. Those jury-rigged cables may have been a
great solution at the time, but now no one knows where they're going. We
can come in, figure out what goes where, organize or install new wiring
cabinets, and prepare you for future growth.
- Network Setup - AntennaPro is experienced setting up
a wide variety of network structures. If you need a complete network, or
simply want to extend your current capabilities, AntennaPro can help.